Gang stalking sites are written by Targets. So they represent the Target’s point of view. I only found out I had been the Target of gang stalking last year, so I had 35 years to look back on. What I noticed was that not only my life had been damaged but the lives of those associated with me. I thought I would make a list of the damage suffered by people in my vicinity, to show that it is not only Targets who have their lives disrupted. The following are the damages I know about. I suspect there has been a lot more damage that I don’t know about.
1. Single lady neighbour, frightened out of her home by weirdos hanging about. Sold house and moved away.
2. Elderly neighbour frightened in his own house, where he had lived all his life without trouble.
3. Family I baby sat for sold up and moved away after they started getting phone calls from IRA family.
4. My father out driving, pulled up by the police for no reason.
5. Parents sold house and moved after seeing someone with a gun hanging about in adjacent field.
6. Father harassed at part-time job.
7. (I don’t know if there is a connection here, but they were serious events and all occurred within a two year time frame, so I will include them). Friend suicides. (7-12)
8. Husband of a friend suicides, pushing that friend off the rails.
9. Brother of a friend suicides.
10. Landlord dies (so I have to move).
11. Friend and son die in car crash.
12. Friend survives a terrorist bombing were several people were killed and many others injured. Her closest friend died in the attack.
13. Rapists moved into flat below. I know that because they raped a girl of limited intelligence.
14. Solicitor I worked for infiltrated by gang stalkers. Two people immediately resign. The firm, against its better judgement defends a criminal that they know to be guilty, setting a dangerous predator free.
15. My boyfriend is swindled out of his savings – £40k (1980s)
Balham, South London
16. Noise pest moves into first house we stay in, in London. Causes extreme distress to his nearest neighbour (not us).
17. Someone posts drugs to the house and all tenants have their rooms turned over by the police – except us.
18. IRA man moves into the house, so everybody else moves out. Landlord upgrades the bed sits to flats, then loses his house.
19. Colleague at work is harassed out of the office.
20. My work equipment is continuously vandalised.
21. ? Next flat we move to is burnt out by a fire started upstairs. So we have to move again.
22. Noise pest moves into our next house. Two other residents move to get away from it.
23. ? Big fire in bins at back of house, causing distress to adjacent neighbour.
24. The new anti-social tenants keep breaking the security gate so people can get in at any time.
25. Anti-social tenants flood out (overflowing bath) neighbour below, twice. She moves to get away.
26. ? Fire in neighbouring room.
27. Landlord upgrades bedsits to flats, increasing rents and hiking utility charges. Loses his other business.
28. ? My husband’s employers wife dies. The employers driver and accountant dies. A local businessman friendly to my husband dies. A number of my husband’s friends die or decide to leave London. In one case it seems the support of his employer is taken away. And my husbands own support group are whittled away. My husband becomes a bit depressed at losing so many friends and colleagues.
Our London rent becomes unaffordable so we move to Yorkshire
29. A relative of my husband claims to be destitute, though there is no evidence of that in her lifestyle and persuades him to alter his Will. He changes his Will to give her half.
30. I am caring for my husband in his terminal illness. The medical staff are following protocols which suggest they think I am an abuser. They ignore obvious, serious symptoms, with the result his condition deteriorates faster
31. I move to cheaper accommodation, a house with 14 bed sits. All the previous tenants are moved out.
In this list as far as possible I have confined myself to collateral damage caused to other people, rather than listing harm that was directly caused to me. Some events I am not totally sure were caused by gang stalkers, but I have included them because they were extreme events and against the background of gang stalking, it looks unlikely they were coincidental. The clusters of suicides, deaths and people moving away seem to be part of the pattern, when you look at the results of those deaths and suicides.
The point I am trying to make is that gang stalking is a much larger problem than the damage inflicted on Targets lives. Anyone in the Targets vicinity can have their life disrupted/damaged too. I have listed what I know about, but I have many more suspicions. What I know may well be just the tip of the iceberg of the damage that had been done to innocent people who just happened to be in my vicinity.
Some people lost their houses, businesses and savings. Others were harassed by various methods, noise and flooding, weirdos hanging about, out of their homes and had to move. A woman may have been raped because rapists were deliberately housed below me. A criminal was let loose on the streets. Others were harassed out of their jobs. Many tenants had their lives made a misery by having noisy, anti-social, criminal tenants housed under the same roof. Landlords and employers were out of pocket due to ongoing vandalism and fires and rents and utility charges were increased affecting all the tenants. I wonder why there were so many fires. Was this to intimidate owners into cooperation. In short, I was not the only one damaged by the gang stalkers activities.
Some claim that gang stalking is a government backed operation. Going on my experience I can’t see how any of this defeats crime or contributes to National Security. The people in my vicinity appear to have been made the victims of criminals. The full extent of the crimes committed is unknown.