Assisting national security, con tricks, Cults, domestic abuse, espionage, gagging, gang stalking, indoctrination, intimidation, protection rackets, slavery, targeted individuals, trafficking, vigilante stalking
What do the following have in common? Domestic abuse, trafficking, cults, confidence tricks, protection rackets, espionage recruitment, political indoctrination, gang stalking.
Control of the target/victim, and their total exploitation.
All the above are variations on the same theme – and that theme is slavery.
Not surprisingly, all the above use similar methods to obtain their objective.
1. Selection of the victim/target.
2. Isolation of the target. (As in nature, the predator separates their target from the protection of the group. It is easier to attack individuals on their own).
3. Silencing/gagging the target with threats of what will happen if they speak out.
4. Weakening target. By accumulating attrition over time or a severe traumatic attack/incident.
5. Deception of the target. The manipulation is more effective if the real agenda is concealed. So the target thinks one thing is happening when in fact something else is happening.
6. Control and indoctrination. The duped recruit must be mind-befuddled so that they embrace the false reality that has been inflicted on them, so disabling effective escape. In a sense the captive becomes in part their own captor.
7. Exploitation. Taking control of all the victims assets. Then working the victim to obtain more assets which will be handed over to their controller and/or being sent out to bring in more recruits.
8. When the victim has been sucked dry, discarding them. This can be problematic as by the time the victim has been completely fleeced and thoroughly abused they might finally admit to themselves what has happened and wish to retaliate. They might be overworked until they become ill. Subjected to such psychological mistreatment/games that they become insane (and so discrediting everything they say. Shayler?) They may be kept silent by threats to their family, threat of destitution/homelessness, a prison sentence based either on crimes they had been induced to commit or fabricated evidence, or incarceration in a mental institution. Failing that an accident can always be arranged, a fatal criminal attack or death by “natural causes”.
There is nothing new under the sun. Exploiters, like every other merchandisers, must repackage their procedures/con game so that the sheeple will fall for it.
Note. In the gang stalking scenario, it is the gang stalking recruits who are the targets. The Targeted Individuals are just the bait.