COINTELPRO, con artists, corruption, covert war against civilians, crime, espionage, false flag, false light, feminists, gang stalking, hate crimes, homosexuals, infiltration, legal malpractice, lesbians, medical malpractice, perverting the course of justice, police corruption, slander, social sabotage, subversion, vigilante stalking
CRIMES THAT GANG STALKERS COMMIT
1. Slander ( as in criminal defamation, saying a woman is a prostitute when she isn’t, or a man is a pedophile when he isn’t. Or spreading the story that someone has a criminal record when they don’t – obviously making people unwilling to employ/house the people lied about, and making them the focus of community hatred).
2. Theft and vandalism of the Target’s/Target’s landlord’s/Target’s employer’s property.
3. Anti-social behaviour, in particular NOISE, against the terms of rental agreements, particularly overnight.
4 Medical malpractice – failure to give correct diagnosis in order to implement incorrect medical treatment, in order to cause harm to the patient .
7. Deliberately causing road accidents.
8. Retail – selling goods not fit for purpose, in particular selling deliberately contaminated food.
9. Child cruelty/abuse.
10. Agent provocateur – trying to induce people to commit crimes .
11. Animal cruelty. Torturing and killing pets.
12. Industrial/commercial espionage – particularly accessing private/confidential information on people and causing records to be lost/changed/substituted.
13 . Identity Theft.
14 . Fraud, including confidence tricks.
15. Interfering with the mail.
16. Perjury, and inducing people to commit perjury.
17. Obstructing the course of justice.
18 . Destroying/fabricating evidence. (Enabling criminals to escape justice, while criminalising the innocent).
19. Invasion of privacy.
20. Interfering with the citizen’s right to a family life.
21. Bullying school/workplace.
22. Welfare fraud.
23. Tax fraud.
24. Sheltering illegal immigrants from legal acton.
25. Recycling (as in police redistributing contraband they have confiscated).
26. Legal malpractice. For example a solicitor knowingly giving a paying client wrong advice, causing that client financial loss.
27. Sexual harassment.
31. Hate crimes