absence of government accountability, censorship, class war, cost of living, dictatorship, housing, incompetent or corrupt government, Pensions, Political vandalism, politics, war on disabled, war on elderly, war on ill, war on unemployed, welfare
1. Encouraged population increase by up to 10 per cent.
2. Given billions of our taxes to Europe.
3. Encouraged unsafe financial practices and then bailed out the “too big to fail banks” with taxpayers money. But did not break the banks up into a size small enough to fail.
4. Suppressed news on mainstream media?
5. Increased taxes.
6. Cut services and increased charges dramatically.
7. Froze wages, while allowing rents, rates, utilities, transport, food to rocket, while claiming low inflation.
8. Increased politicians and those in control of Councils, pay, perks and pensions.
9. Trashed employer contributed pensions and private pensions.
10. Contributed to low to non-existent interest on savings, and devalued currency by printing money.
11. Did nothing to curtail speculation in housing as people tried to find a haven for their shrinking money.
12. Permitted overseas buyers to buy housing.
13. Permitted the sell off of national infrastructure to foreign companies.
14. Allowed trans-national companies to off shore profits and evade taxes.
15. Allowed foreign companies to by-pass local employment legislation.
16. Created Londonistan.
17. Having imported and exacerbated terrorism, started to strip Britons of their historic rights evolved and fought for, over centuries.
18. Having created unemployment, and doing nothing to increase full time jobs paying a living wage, scapegoat the unemployed for the situation the government deliberately created.
19. At a time when there aren’t enough jobs for the able-bodied, try to coerce the disabled and ill into work, and condemn them from not finding any.
20. At a time of acute job shortage, put back retirement age and force the elderly to continue working.
21. Permitted land speculation. Not requiring those who obtain permission to build on land, to build. But just let the land hike in value.
22. Removed rent controls and fair rent.
23. Invented bedroom tax, to force low-income tenants out of their affordable and up to now secure, tenancies.
24. As homelessness rockets, as a direct consequence of government actions, attempt to criminalise the homeless.
25. Propose legislation to allow HMRC to directly raid bank accounts.
26. Permit bureaucracies to blacklist anyone who complains.
27. Turned a blind eye to Liverpool Care Pathway until the media forced acknowledgement of the problem.
28. Outsourced nursing homes to private companies who asset stripped and escalated charges to astronomical levels.
29. Ignored dismal nursing home standards.
30. Permitted elderly people to be forced into nursing homes against their own and their family’s wishes, and prevented them from leaving. Attempts to criminalise relatives for trying to protect their elderly from institutional abuse.
31. Permitted removal of Wardens from sheltered housing and opened up sheltered housing to everyone, effectively removing sheltered housing.
32. Extension of secret courts.
33.Enacted legislation to stifle the press.
Is it just me, or does anyone else see a pattern here?