1. The Target Bait is selected. An ordinary, low status, law-abiding member of the public who is sane. This is important. As a result of abuse a criminal or seriously mentally disturbed person might react violently and attack their harassers. If that happened, the game could not even get started. Some categories are especially selected. Women are a popular choice because they traditionally do not react violently to abuse, so they are safe to abuse, and also a category of people with learning difficulties, who also are less likely than even a normal person to become violent with provocation.
2. The Recruiters now contact everyone the Bait has any social contact with. Landlords, neighbours, estate/letting agents, employers, work colleagues, and staff in any business the Bait uses, including retail staff, banks, legal or advice staff, and medical staff. The Bait’s relaties. Also any social groups the Bait might belong to such as social clubs, education classes, churches. How many people has the use of one Bait hooked? Even a person who is not very social will have contact with about 50 people. A sociable person 100 or more.
3. The dupes, the marks, the recruitees are spun a yarn that the Bait is a serious criminal and asks for the Recruits cooperation in watching them, for the good of the community. People trust authority. They want to act for the good of their community. They are relieved at the chance for at last doing something about the anti-social/criminal elements in their society which the authorities seem happy to allow to run around loose. They do not realise that they are being lied to. That the point of the exercise is not the Target Bait, but to recruit them.
4. The Bait is not a criminal, so there is nothing to watch. So the Recruiters must arrange events to back up their lies. They will stage events. One targeted individual described the staging of a double bind situation where when he travelled on the tube, sexually provocatively dressed girls would move into his vicinity. If he looked at them this was “evidence” that he was a sex pervert. If he didn’t that was “evidence” that he was a homosexual. The same targeted individual said men dressed in ways that even a blind person could deduce they were homosexual would also sit near him on the tube. Again, if he looked at them that was providing evidence that he was homosexual. If he didn’t and moved away, that proved he was homophobic. Staged stunts like this are a daily occurrence for targeted individuals.
5. How the Recruits are treated is standard cult recruitment (lies, false pretences, false promises), disguising the real objectives , emotional manipulation – fear, trust, moral qualitiies such as patriotism, support for rule of law, desire to protect community. Indoctrination where the Recruits behaviour and attitudes are gradually altered to suit the agenda of the recruiters. Being encouraged themselves to engage in anti-social disorder, minor crimes, being told this is contributing to the greater good. The honeymoon period of recruitment the Recruits will be flattered, and dealt with sympathetically. They will be given gratuitous helpful advice in how to make their business more profitable and cut costs. (It is called fattening the goose) and they will be kept busy with activities to harass the Target so they don’t have time for independent thought. As their morality and social norms are stripped away they become increasingly dependent on their Recruiter.
6. One objective of the harassment may be to make the Bait leave the area, once most of the people he has been in contact with have been recruited. I supposed the reason for this was so that the Bait could start afresh as a new (unwitting and unwilling) recruitment agent in another place. But one Target has suggested another reason. That if the Bait stays for a long time in a place the defamation becomes weakened as people come to realise that the Bait isn’t actually doing anything. Strangers have suspect credibility simply because they are strangers. A long record of being innocuous gives the lie to the Recruiters.
7. But it is not primarily about the Bait but about the recruits. They are now cult members operating extra-legally without authority, unlike their handlers who appear to be above the law. To give a landlord example. I lived in a multiple-occupancy in London. The tenants were fine when I first moved in, then the noise pest from hell moved in and most of the decent tenants moved out. They were replaced by people who on the face of it were involved in a variety of criminal activities – prostitution, theft, identity theft, wefare fraud, or if not they were totally innocent people acting as if they were. Have to give them the benefit of the doubt. But the police called frequently at the house for people who were never there. The landlord where previously he had only law abiding tenants, me included, now has criminal tenants in his house and he knows about their activities. No doubt he has been misled. But what position does that leave him in legally? The techniques of attempting to criminalise the Target Bait I believe is not confined to the Targets, but is also used against the Recruits. They are led into committing crimes and engaging in anti-social behaviour which can then be used against them..
8. So what is it all for? Control. Of people, and the institutions of our society. Once the Recruiters have infiltrated all these businesses they start altering the aims of the business to their own agenda. Many workers are in control of peoples confidential records, which can get lost or altered. Such records also show which people would be worthwhile targeting to swindle them out of their assets. Two previous landlords lost their houses, and one his business. Some relatives have been professionally, economically and psychologically trashed as a result of gangstalking acts.
9. IT IS ALL ABOUT MONEY