And we belong to the same “country” as Spain.
Photographing cops and peaceful demos bring 3,000€ fine
December 15, 2014 by Kurt Nimmo
The Ley Mordaza, or Gag Rule law passed Spain’s lower house of Parliament late last week. It essentially bans all public protest and imposes heavy fines on anybody who dares peacefully protest against the government or shows disrespect for authority and police.
The offenses, reported by Revolution News, are as follows:
– Photographing or recording police – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
– Peaceful disobedience to authority – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
– Occupying banks as means of protest – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
– Not formalizing a protest – 600 to 30.000€ fine.
– For carrying out assemblies or meetings in public spaces – 100 to 600€ fine.
– For impeding or stopping an eviction – 600…
View original post 321 more words