(2013) Britain is Organised Crime Capital of Europe, Says Europol
http://ibt.uk/A001qr9 via @IBTimesUK
Greedy Elite Criminals Get Away with “Murder” | Psychology Today https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201403/greedy-elite-criminals-get-away-with-murder
The link takes you to a list of articles. The article is on page two of the list.
I came across the above article when out of curiousity I tried to find out if, after the experience of the Louvre, Paris, London museums had become venues for pickpockets since they dropped entry charges.
When I lived in London, before free entry was instituted my husband and I visited many museums, and found their entry fees reasonable. Museums were quiet and it was possible to enjoy the exhibits in peace and almost certain safety.
With free entry that changed ( and we stopped visiting museums). Museums became congested, chock a bloc with children running wild, evidently enjoying their freedom from school.
As pick pockets seek crowded locations, with lots of distractions, it seemed to me likely that museums might now be popular pick pocketing venues. However, I have not as yet found any information indicating whether pickpocketing has increased in London museums since free entry. But I discovered the above article which describes the extreme abuse the trafficked children are subjected to. Like trafficked prostitutes they can expect to be beaten, raped and tortured if they fail to meet the financial targets their controllers set.
The EU countries still have identifiable borders. Legislating free movement has created the problem. What has the EU done to protect the children from exploitation?
– is not surprising.
After all, they both pursue the same goals of money and power.
They are both in the same business of exploiting people, getting them to work for little or nothing, and taking their wealth.
Political powers can use political, legal and administrative tools otherwise out of reach of criminals.
An alliance between political powers and criminals give political powers access to criminal methods.
Both profit from the partnership. The whole is greater than its parts.
It is not rare for political power to be criminal.
Democracy and rule of law have been powerful antidotes to political/criminal mergence. Perhaps it is an indication that the political-criminal mergence has taken place that democracy and rule of law are under attack. Along with subversion and corruption of all our institutions.
Follow the money-trail. Money is being siphoned from our taxes, our wage packets, from funding of our institutions, our hiked charges, our higher rents, our bank balances, our pensions, our pockets. The robbery is wholesale and could only happen with political – criminal convergence.
That this is all happening together is not an accident.
1. So they can have people attacked, but they are not involved directly. Say the ruling class wish to keep a subordinate class suppressed. If they do it directly they are seen as tyrants, and people start to resist them. But if they allow criminals to run free in the populace, with the tacit understanding that if the criminals confine their attention to subordinate groups and leave the ruling group alone, no serious action will be taken against them. The criminals do their work for them and they have clean hands.
To facilitate this police concentrate their resources in protecting the highest in society from crime, however trivial, while ignoring as much as they can get away with, crime committed against the lowest classes in society, however serious.
Thus we have the result that concern about crime is greatest among the lowest social classes and a matter of blithe, even humorous, unconcern among the highest social groups.
2. From a general principle to a specific one. If rulers befriend criminals they can employ them to attack particular people. And the disconnect between who instigated the crime and those responsible, who are often shielded and not discovered, is greater. Crimes are a convenient way of attacking people without appearing to be involved.
A tyrant who acted directly would soon become hated.
3. An established ruling class, as opposed to leadership arising among the populace and supporting the populace’ need, is in the business of oppression and exploitation. So are criminals. Their mind-sets are similar. Also their objectives. Rulers can learn from criminals about all the crimes that can be committed; the best ways to carry them out successfully;how to escape; the best ways to avoid detection, including setting innocent people up to take the blame so people stop looking for the real culprits; the best ways to avoid or mitigate punishment, including muddying the waters, maximising confusion, spreading lies and misinformation, diverting attention and creating red herrings, playing the victim, mimicking innocence, making accusers and innocent parties look guilty, ad infinitum, ad nauseum.
Rulers are in a position to extract the greatest talents in society and employ them for their own exclusive use, and this includes criminal talents. It is a truism that crime has a positive correlation with opportunity, and the ruling classes have the greatest opportunities.
4. They can share the spoils of crime with the criminals. There are two major criminal money-making areas. Organised crime, particularly the slave prostitution of the poorest women and juvenile females. And white collar crime which although very complex can be very lucrative alongwith extremely difficult to detect and prove. A burglar will steal your belongings. A white collar criminal will steal your house, business and life-savings. There has been a huge increase in the crime of Identity Theft in recent years accompanied by virtual indifference from the authorities, whose best advice is on the level of buy a paper shredder. Bureaucratic indifference to obvious problems is often a sign that a scam is going on and the authorities are complicit.
Political indifference to obvious problems is another indicator of complicity. Poverty, especially female poverty is a major precondition of prostitution. Where the lowest social class of women cannot access work providing a living wage and they have families to support, where a man would resort to crime to feed his family, a woman is more likely to resort to prostitution. Those who wish to profit from the prostitutes work are dedicated to maximising the social conditions which cause prostitution and minimising the social conditions which minimise prostitution. The pimps therefore don’t want women to be able to avoid pregnancy, as the need to feed children is a mother’s strongest drive. Also the children make convenient hostages. And children, of course, increase poverty. The pimps would also be against social mobility, where, for instance, a lower class woman could increase her status through education, and so raise herself to a status where she is less likely to be targeted for recruitment to prostitution. Pimps would also be against equalisation of women’s status with men and would be opposed to the supporting ideology of feminism.
Poor women find themselves in the horrible situation of while their earning power is derisory and rarely sufficient for their needs, if the criminal/more powerful in society, instead of protecting them, force them into prostitution, they become a gold mine for somebody else. Just one of the ways the rich makes themselves richer by exploiting the poor.
Where prostitution occurs there is greater or lesser police involvement. Consistent police involvement with prostitution suggests the complicity of the establishment.
On a more general level the same pattern is repeated where individuals in society identify a social problem/detriment and either draw attention to it or come up with a solution. They usually find they are obstructed on all fronts. That authorities or politicians who are zealously swift in implementing changes which further their personal interests or the interests of the powerful are laggard in change which deals with a real social problem, is not a fluke. Not when it keeps happening. Nothing which happens (or doesn’t happen) in politics, happens by accident. The tactic most used is to obstruct, slow, delay, postpone, invent difficulties, divert, alter and hi-jack. Sometimes forced inertia wears out the impetus of those trying to bring reform. The state in practical terms has infinite resources, alongwith endless backup, at their disposal. Those trying to bring change have limited resources. Obstructive tactics soon exhaust the innovator’s resources.
The techniques rulers use are rarely simple and direct. They prepare the ground. They arrange multi-pronged attacks. They disable protections and escape routes.
If the state wants to turn a poor woman into a prostitute, a policeman won’t arrive at her door and force her to become a prostitute. High unemployment will be engineered. Lust towards women, antagonism towards them will be encouraged, crimes against them will be excused, their reasonable concerns will be ignored and every social mechanism will be used to invalidate them. They will be stigmatised and their honour smeared. They will be encouraged to adopt self-destructive behaviours and encouraged to ignore risks. The functions of women as sex objects, sex sirens and baby grower/feeder and minders will be emphasised at every turn. They will be blocked from increasing their status but every opportunity will be used to diminish their status. The moral support and protection of religion will be attacked. Feminism will be stigmatised, mocked and side-lined. Attempts will be made to prevent or close down women’s shelters. Exclusive female-only zones, will be abolished or prevented, so that every social area where a woman may be, males will be entitled to enter, so women cannot protect themselves from male predators by avoidance. Lesbianism will be re-framed as a voyeuristic entertainment for men. Voyeurism will be socially encouraged and normalised. Female independence will be stigmatised as abnormal.
Those who wish to turn poor women into prostitutes prepare the ground thoroughly. Financial support is taken away or diminished. Expenses are encouraged, having children most of all as they are hugely expensive. Family support is withdrawn either by the husband doing a bunk, or the woman’s reputation trashed to her family so they withdraw support. Smears against the woman’s reputation cause her to be rejected by prospective employers. Bullying at work causes her to lose her job. Male predators are encouraged to her vicinity. On a low income she cannot afford a safe place to live. Hate is fomented against her to justify attack and abuse. The rumour is spread that she is insane so she becomes socially isolated. Without money, status, a protector or friend, without social support, having been stigmatised, then set up for attack by criminals with all avenues for help destroyed, the scene is set to force the woman into prostitution.
Like white collar crime, it is a long-game, where the path is complex and not obvious, either in that it is happening or who is responsible for each step in the process. But the rewards are great. How much income does one prostitute generate for her pimp in one year?
About 25 years ago I was visiting my parents in the small village where they lived in Northern Ireland. Both were retired, my father as a sparks in the merchant navy. My mother as a head librarian. Their lives consisted of reading books and newspapers and playing bowls. They had a small car which they needed for shopping and getting to their bowls, a very modest affair which they kept for years. They had just recently traded in for a new car. They told me they had recently been surprised by a visit from the police. Their old car had been used in a crime and the police thought they were the owners. Fortunately my parents were thorough with their paperwork and were able to demonstrate that they had sold the car, perfectly legally, through a garage. I agreed with them it was odd and thought nothing more of it.
Twenty five years on I discovered I was a target of gang stalking and one of the dirty tactics gang stalkers use is accusing their target of criminal activity and manipulating the Target’s environment to make it look as if the Target is a criminal. I started to research everything I could find on criminal methods, corrupt police and dirty tactics. In the process I read the book written by Kevin Taylor, “The Poisoned Tree”. He tells how the smear campaign directed at John Stalker extended to him and describes a litany of dirty tactics, some legal, some decidedly shady which were employed against him. He was not engaged in any criminal activity but every attempt was made to make it look as if he was.
As a millionaire businessman he had owned a boat. As a result of the financial and legal attacks he was lumbered with huge solicitor’s bills and lost his house and sold his boat. After his boat was sold it was used for running drugs and the police tried to use this to support their allegations of criminal activities and associates.
Of course, this might all be coincidence. It was a coincidence that the old car my parents had owned for years and legitimately traded in to a garage, just happened to be bought by a criminal who used it in a crime, and then did not destroy the car. And a coincidence that the garage somehow had not kept any records recording the sale. And a coincidence that a criminal bought a car to commit a crime with, rather than stealing one. And a coincidence that I am a target of gang stalking and it is known these are the kind of muddying the waters techniques that gang stalkers use.
And it was a coincidence that Kevin Taylor who happened to be a trusted friend of John Stalker, when he had to sell his boat as the result of the legal and financial attacks made against him, on no basis whatsoever, who also sold his boat in a completely above-board and legal manner, that the boat he sold just happened to be bought by a criminal, who just happened to use it for drug-running, something the police were trying to make out Mr Taylor was involved in.
As I see it there are two likely explanations for these unlikely events. One is a criminal conspiracy and the other is coincidence. And coincidence against a background of false allegations of criminal activity against people who are not criminals looks the least likely explanation.
No-one can control what happens to their property after they have sold it.
The biggest question of all though is how was it that criminals just happened to acquire a car and a boat with which to commit crimes? I do not see how this could have happened without police complicity. Which means there are police who work with criminals for the commission of crimes, the blame for which they then attempt to shift onto law-abiding people.
THE MYSTERY OF MY LATE HUSBAND’S CAR
After the first time my husband had cancer he bought a car. For practical purposes he didn’t need one, as the journey to work was literally crossing the road. It was his way of saying “I am back”.
When his cancer returned several years later when we had moved from London to Harrogate I experienced a series of odd events. At that stage I did not know I was being gang stalked .
1. Personal papers went missing from our flat. These included some short stories I had written and a short account of my father’s life. Also some paperwork surrounding my father’s death which included a photocopy of his obituary notice in the local newspaper, written by a relative, a Minister.
2. A relative of my husband under pretext of poverty, of which there was no evidence, she led a more affluent life than we did, persuaded my husband to change his Will to give her half. He went to the solicitor she recommended.
3. The solicitor’s work was very sloppy. For one example, I pointed out that if the Estate was to be equally divided, and my husbands possessions were not left to me I could be left in a very difficult position in disposing of them and could be trapped in accommodation I could not afford on my own, for an indefinite period. On this basis my husband’s personal possessions were left to me. This happened to include his car, which was of no interest to me as I cannot drive.
4. The relative, still pleading poverty, “borrowed” a substantial sum of money from my husband.
5. In the weeks coming up to my husband’s death the relative requested the car. I had no objection as it was no use to me. However it was odd because the relative not only had a car but was driving a very upmarket executive type car.
6. In the weeks before my husband’s death he transferred ownership to the relative and gave her one set of car keys.
7. On the day my husband was admitted to the nursing home when various nurses were at the flat, the relative had arranged for my husband’s ex-wife to be present. One of my relatives is a solicitor and when I told her this she snapped “And is this misrepresentation going to continue to the reading of the Will?”
8. When my husband was taken to the nursing home I did not wish to remain in the flat on my own. I moved out immediately taking the other car keys with me.
9. When I called back to the flat to collect any mail, my husband’s documents were missing. I had both sets of keys to the flat which our landlord had given us.
10.The next day the relative sent me a text asking me to give her the documents.
(It was this behaviour and other peculiar behaviour from the relative which led to my enquiry on Wikipedia reference desk, who told me this was “gaslighting”. While researching gaslighting I discovered gang stalking).
11. My husband died shortly after admission to the nursing home. I had two weeks to wait before moving to smaller accommodation. The car sat in the yard and the relative did not take it away despite my inviting her to do so. She stalled. Finally she said she couldn’t move the car because she did not have the key. I said I had been there when my husband had given her the key. She said she did not have both keys. I said she could use the key she had. She said she wanted the other. I said the fact that she had left her car sitting in my yard for several weeks without removing it had made me concerned whether she intended to remove it. If she didn’t I required the key so that the car could be delivered to her doorstep. I also pointed out it was against the terms of my contract with the landlord for a non-resident’s car to be permanently parked on the premises. She asked me if I intended to continue the tenancy. I asked her what business was it of hers.
12. The relative finally moved the car.
13. The Estate Agents of the place I was moving to put my entry date back an extra week which had the result I had to pay an extra months rent and utilities at the flat I was leaving. They denied they had changed the date.
14. I took most of my husband’s personal property to charity shops.
15. I contacted the Department of Vehicle Licencing Authority DVLA regarding the transfer of ownership of my husband’s car to the relative. I did not wish there to be any ambiguity concerning ownership of the car which had not belonged to me at any point. I pointed out that obviously, I shared the same name as the first wife and could they assure me that the car did not belong to anyone of my name living at my address. They confirmed that change of ownership had been registered.
16. Shortly after moving to the new address an electoral registration form arrived. I completed it and sent it back.
17. A year later I went to vote and was told I was not on the electoral register. (The first time in my life this has happened. I always vote).
18. Eighteen months after I had changed address I met my ex-landlord in the supermarket. He told me that my late husband’s first wife had taken over the tenancy after I had left. (Strange. She had much better Housing Association accommodation where she had lived for ten years at a peppercorn rent).
To recap. The relative asked for the car when it was plain she didn’t need one. The most likely purpose was to give it to the first wife.
She deliberately introduced an ambiguity concerning my identity as my husband’s wife by having the ex-wife present when the nurses were processing my husband’s entry to the nursing home. It was not usual for the relative and the first wife to be together as the ex-wife was the baby-sitter for the relative’s son.
The relative was unwilling to remove the car from the premises, and was very motivated to discover whether or not I was continuing with the tenancy.
The ex-wife took over the tenancy even though she had a superior Housing Association flat which was a fraction of the rent.
Coincidentally my electoral registration form went missing in transit. At the Council office I was told I was registered at my previous address up to October when the register was revised and the new tenants at that address were registered – who just happened to be a person with the same name. Meanwhile, from the point of view of official records, I did not exist.
WordPress has just informed me that I started blogging one year ago today. So, as a gang stalking site, sort of, I have reached my first birthday. I wonder if I will reach my second as credible gang stalking sites, as exposegangstalking has noted, don’t last very long. By the time they have become visible to the community, about a yearish, they go silent or start spouting nonsense.
One of the best gangstalking sites, which I recommended, was gangstalkingexposed, written by an elderly American lady, who found herself targeted after the death of her mother. She was a charity worker and well-respected until the gang stalking started. She realised the need to advertise the gang stalking phenomenon and gave out leaflets with “Google gang stalking” on them. First her site went silent. Then it ceased to be listed on Google. When I found it on other search engines, her postings could not be accessed. The page was “frozen”.
I soon realised when I started blogging that I could add little other than anecdotal experience to the excellent gang stalking sites out there. The top three in my estimation are targeted-individuals, a UK site written by the first Gulf War veterans, who found themselves targeted by an astonishing range of dirty tricks, when they tried to get their just entitlement from the government for the thousands of soldiers damaged by Gulf War Syndrome – a condition the government continues to deny exists, despite everyone knowing about the mass vaccinations the troops were subjected to – some of them untested.
The other sites I recommend is the Canadian, exposegangstalking, possibly the clearest explanation of the subject out there, and fightgangstalking, possibly the best known.
I soon realised that the handful of personal blogs, like my own, were effectively preaching to the converted. Also I realised that the treatment Targeted Individuals are subjected to is just the tip of the iceberg. Perhaps it would not matter so much if we were the only people in society being persecuted, but that is obviously not true. Something malign is working in Western governments, and changes are being forced which are life-destroying and causing deaths in vulnerable groups, such as the ill/disabled, the unemployed, the homeless and nearly homeless, the elderly, etc. Also, for all the political fanfare about political correctness and human rights, the evidence is lacking that any of the persecuted groups – coloured, gay, disabled, and so on, are any less persecuted than before.
The only different contribution I bring to the gang stalking subject is my theory, shared by a few other targets, most notably Happy 707, that gang stalking is a con artist racket. That gang stalking is a cult, run for the financial benefit of the controllers. The reason I arrived at this conclusion was although my gang stalking started when I attended University in the 70s, when I moved away it was less obvious, concealed by other factors, most notably the horrible environmental problems which accompany living in London. Also, it was only after my husband’s death my gang stalking entered the overt phase. So I only found out about “gang stalking” last year . With nearly 40 years to look back on I noticed a startling, recurrent pattern. People associated with me, ethnic people, working class people, and lower middle class people, who had made good, had suffered massive financial losses, losing savings, their houses in the case of landlords, and their businesses. I realised, with horror and disgust, my role as a Targeted Individual, the fictional criminal, the basis on which gang stalking recruits are recruited, being misled into believing they are helping to fight crime was to be used as Bait for gang stalking recruitment.
But who is going to believe my version of events against a figure of authority who claim, all at once, but to different people, that I am a drug dealer, addict, prostitute, mentally unstable, criminal who has been in prison, lesbian, paedophile, gypsy, terrorist.
Citizens, not Serfs, is my main blog, where I try to highlight matters of general interest. Most of my gang stalking blogs now go on Gang stalking Mysteries and I have another blog about bullying, called Beat the Bullies.